Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Selling Puzzle Pieces for our Daughter

Our oldest daughter, Lilly is Autistic. She is higher functioning on the spectrum. Right now there is a great site "The Puzzling Piece" that promises if we can sell 60 pieces of their jewelry they will give my daughter an I Pad. It would be amazing to get our daughter an I Pad, there are aps on it to help her communicate better with me. Lilly has the biggest connection with her father, who is active Army. When he leaves for training or deployment Lilly has withdraws and stops talking. Last time he deployed she did not talk for three months and took her about a year to get back to saying 2-3 worded sentences. I think the aps on this device would greatly help her because her father is deploying again this fall. Please take a minute out of your day, some money out of your pay check and help us. I would greatly appreciate it, thank you. If you have questions about Autism please visit HERE!

or Here at Autism Society or at Autism Speaks

If interested please purchase one or more item(s) here

PLEASE TELL THEM JULIE O'BRIEN SENT YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great site and idea. Wishing you the best of luck, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really am hoping that I can reach my goal but if not then it's all okay-it all goes to a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that you are going for this! as soon as i can i will get a piece.

    ReplyDelete