Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review of Olive & Nell

I was lucky enough to receive three belts from Olive & Nell . They are a new company with a great idea. They designed girl AND boy belts that help keep pants up and stop embarrassing moments for children.

My daughter Lilly Ann is tall and skinny so we always have to get the next size up for her pants . Buying the next size up they are long enough but never skinny enough. I put the belt either under neath her shirt to have a smooth look where her pants fit perfectly or I can be stylish and her belt over her pants and add a new accessory to their outfit!

My daughter is Autistic so when wearing clothing it has to be smooth and soft. These belts fit her perfectly , they feel like satin . I was amazed after placing one on her she never told me it was itchy, never pulled on it, she just went on and played like nothing was new. Seeing her pants fit her the right way made me a happy momma :)

I would recommend this brand to anybody who wants there children to be comfortable and have their pants where they belong around their waist !

Some Cute Styles

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment