Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review of PACKAWAYS Dorm Boxes

These boxes are made in different sizes and colors. I received a blue box and a green box. The 16 blue box and the green box was 21 gallons. They are designed to move things into a dorm. They were easy to construct by easily popping up and very easy to close with convenient fold-able flaps to you can easily close and re-open them.

The boxes are not made for heavy duty moving stuff. I would not suggest putting a bunch of heavy material or items in them. They are great for moving clothes, trinkets, and small electronics. The material they are made of are easily wiped cleaned with a damp cloth.

My favorite part about these boxes other then the wonderful part where you can easily fold the flaps in, would be the white labeling on the side. It is perfect for when you are moving and looking through boxes trying to find something you can just look on the side and BAM there is a nice place to list all the item you have packed in the box.

Pictures below of different views of the boxes. My daughters thought they were play toys and hey they work for that too :)

Rantings from Lil n Hail's Mom was not paid to say any of the above statements, they are all my own and nobody else's . I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

11 comments:

  1. I love how bright and colorful these are, and the fact that you can fold them up and store them easily! Perfect for homes without a lot of storage options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those...what a fantastic idea. Would also work well for Christmas decorations.....just fold up the box until you need to put the decorations back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading a lot about these boxes for awhile! I bet they would be really useful for some of our business paperwork! Right now my husband throws all the stuff for his business in a box labeled 'important paper and unimportant socks!' lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that they fold up when not in use

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look neat. I never saw those before. Kids always play with the simplest things don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boxes look awesome! I can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a great idea

    Please stop by the thrifty thursday linkup and share a frugal post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments, I didn't even think about the folding them after we empty them, that is a great idea. I probably will be using this for "clutter" Whenever we have birthday parties I always throw things we use everyday but are in the way of the party set up in another room. makes it easier in a small apartment. :) and when I am done I can just fold them up, thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look very neat and sound like something I should keep handy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome, and would work great in my ebay room, once the box is empty and stuff sold, keep it for the next find. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete